We have incorporated a detailed map of Skegness within our Festival programme. This map outlines:
- A suitable drop off / pick up point, which is central to all festival activity
- Nearby bus stops
- Coach car park if you are travelling in for the Festival
- Our long stay car parks with Accessible Parking close to Festival activity
- Toilets and Accessible Toilets
- Information Point
- How long it will take to travel (walking) to various locations of the Festival
Please note: Car Parks are available in each location but some car parks may not be accessible due to road closures and the events taking place. We will endeavor to provide details of this in the run up to the event.
All market towns and performance locations will have public toilets nearby - just ask a member of staff onsite.
Skegness Tourist Information Centre
Embassy Theatre, Skegness PE25 2UG
Telephone: 01507 613100
Plan Your Visit
Getting to the Festival couldn’t be simpler. When visiting Skegness, you can get here by bus, train, coach & car. If organising a coach trip or taxi, ask your driver to drop you off outside Tower Gardens.
Coaches can park at the Coach Station on Richmond Road.
www.brylaine.co.uk, 01205 364087, Local Bus Company
Red Bus Taxi, 01754 765555, Skegness Taxi
A2B Taxis, 01754 761761, Skegness Taxi
Whether you're travelling in, want to find a place to eat, or need somewhere to stay during the Festival period, Visit East Lincolnshire will provide you with all the information you need about the area and much more when planning your trip to SO Festival.